Well, as happy as I am about our decision to elope, I’m sad to wave goodbye to Eric Laurits. I had my heart set on having Eric shoot our nuptials, but deciding to get married this year means that we just can’t afford a top-notch photographer. So here we are, searching for a decent photographer that meets our criteria:
- Local to Orlando, to avoid travel costs.
- Will shoot for just an hour or two, much like an engagement session, with a little ceremony thrown in. 😉
- Will sell us a disc of edited images for a reasonable price.
- Will sell the disc of UNedited images for way cheap.
- Is a good fit with our favored styles.*
- Can be booked with just a couple months’ notice (wedding will possibly be on a weekday, so this isn’t impossible).
- Will do the shooting itself for under $400.
Am I seeking the impossible?
I’m going with NO, and am going to search for the right photographer! I know a lot of photographers read this blog, so if any of you can do this, or know someone who can, please let me know!