I have been in love with red and turquoise for a couple of years now, but never thought to do an inspiration board featuring it. Then I ran across a photo on Jonathan Canlas’ blog (photo of couple at center) a year or so ago, and wanted to build a wedding around it. Sadly, I have just now gotten around to it! Inspiration boards take me awhile to do, considering i painstakingly search for photos on my crawling dial-up internet. Also, I try not to just take photos from popular wedding inspiration sites and paste them together. I try to create a certain feel, and make you feel like you were at the “wedding” pictured.
I picture this wedding as being heavily stark white, with loud punches of turquoise and red in unexpected places. It is whimsical, light-hearted, and modern. I think this is my favorite board to date!
- Tags on chairs from Martha Stewart
- Chandelier from Decorexi Ltd
- Invitations from Etsy‘s MichelleBrusegaard
- Dress by Carmen Marc Valvo, via Nordstrom
- Pic of couple by Jonathan Canlas
- Lollipop from Karen Smallbone
- Guestbooks from Martha Stewart
- Dahlia ring pillow from Etsy‘s BrassPaperclip
- Table from the galleries at TheKnot