So, I’ve been tagged by the lovely Lara Gale, author of BridalCheek.
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
- One – I love flying. I love all airports, don’t mind the waiting, love the people watching, and get absolutely giddy at take-off.
- Two – I like ONE Chinese dish [Japanese beef], and only from ONE specific restaurant.
- Three – I can usually dance at a club non-stop for 3-4 hours.
- Four – I have a love-hate relationship with sleep. I never want to go to sleep, but once I do, I never want to get up.
- Five – I HATE tea, and the smell of it brewing makes me physically ill. However, when I worked at a sandwich shop and deli, my favorite opening chore was brewing the tea. It was the easiest job. I just held my breath.
- Six – I hate when a stylist styles my hair. I can do it better, because I know my hair and what styles suit me. I feel like a completely different person (in a bad way) when they style it after cutting.
Now, the tagging! This is going to be quite hard to do, because it seems everyone has been tagged. I’ll try to pick people who haven’t. If you’ve already been tagged, sorry! Just ignore me!